• Program
  • Sponsorship
  • Delegates
  • Enquire Now

Get direct entry

Get direct access to the primary stakeholders involved in driving GCC and Iraq investment and project opportunities. Understand their project plans, budget allocations, timelines and technical challenges.  

Increase rand awareness

Share your brand’s story with a regional audience and front of buyers on the main stage. Our bespoke partner packages allow you to introduce yourself to attendees in the way you want.

Thought leadership

Show the region that your company is one step ahead. Place your brand at the forefront of an industry issue, launch a new product, or showcase your leadership and support for both GCC and Iraq.

B2B matchmaking

Find the people leading your industry, search for your next hire or start a conversation with a future business partner.

Generate leads

Capture buyers through targeted activities and secure pre-arranged meetings during the forum. Showcase your products and services on the exhibition floor and during the conference proceedings.

Become a Sponsor

Have some questions? Drop us an email.

For more information on sponsorship opportunities, fill in the form and select your preferred sponsorship package


Full payment is due at the time of your registration. Your registration will not officially be confirmed until full payment has been received. Attendance to the event on-site is only permitted once full payment has been confirmed.

If your registration is received 14 days or under prior to the event date or if full payment has not yet been received, a credit card number will be requested to confirm your place.

All registrations that include the “Early Bird” discount must be paid in full before the Early Bird deadline, otherwise, the full rate will be applied and charged.

All tailored or team discounts offered by Talent Blueprint also require full payment at the time of registration.

One discount offer cannot be combined with another.


Cancellation Terms

Cancellations of delegate bookings require written notice. If the written notice is received more than seven days prior to the event date, a credit note worth 85% of the delegate contract fee will be used for use at another Talent Blueprint event to take place within a 12 month period from the date of issuance. The remaining 15% will be retained by Talent Blueprint as administration fee.  If the written notice is received seven days or less from the event date, no credit will be issued. Substitutions between colleagues of paid delegate places are permitted at any time prior to the event date, provided that Talent Blueprint has been given reasonable notice.  If Talent Blueprint are required to cancel an event, a full refund of the delegate contract fee will be issued.

If Talent Blueprint are required to postpone an event for any reason and a paid delegate is unable to attend on the new scheduled date, a credit note for 100% of the delegate contract fee will be issued for use at another Talent Blueprint event to take place within a 12 month period from the date of issuance.

Talent Blueprint shall not assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or damage by reason of any cancellation, rescheduling, postponement or alteration of an event.


Force Majeure

Talent Blueprint will not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury, claims costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever if the event is cancelled, postponed or altered due to a Force Majeure. Force Majeure is defined as any unforeseen occurrence that renders performance of the event impossible, inadvisable, illegal or impracticable. Force Majeure includes, but is not limited to: casualty, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake or other natural disasters, an act of God, governmental restrictions or regulations, war or apparent acts of war, terrorism or apparent acts of terrorism, civil disturbances or riots, strikes, curtailment, suspension or restriction on transportation facilities and means of transportation or any other emergency.